FID International is a rip off operation as you can see from these postings.
Please add your comments and your personal experiance with FID International

Friday, January 22, 2010

FID International a Ripoff

Originally posted: 2009-01-06 by Fech

Well it all started in October 2008 when I called to have my car moved from New York to France.
I was assured on the phone that the car will be delivered on January 1st 2009 at the latest.
I received a threatening letter from the collection department to tell me I need to pay my bill before I even received an original bill.
They apologized for it.
Well, it's January 6 2009 and the car is still sitting there, I was told the money for the shipment would be taken when the car leaves the port, it was actually taken a month ago, when I told them, nobody knew I already paid for it, the person I was dealing with never returns call, refuses to let me speak to a supervisor, refuses to give me a date when the car will be shipped, and tells me it's my fault if the car is still sitting in New York because I should have chosen a more expensive type of container if I had a deadline (which had never been discussed when the transaction began).

I finally found the phone number for a "supervisor", I have been leaving messages for a week, still no call back.
I am pretty sure it's far from over now, I wrote an email to the BBB, I will never recommend that company to anyone of course.
At FID International, the customer is "always wrong"!

No comments:

Post a Comment